[Blueboard] ReIgnite Closing Program invitation

OMI Ateneo omi at ateneo.edu
Wed Jul 30 08:33:49 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 2]

As we formally end this year's month-long Ignatian Festival, we would like
to invite everyone to a Closing Program on

July 30, Wednesday
5:00 - 7:00 pm
Escaler Hall, Loyola Schools

Inspirational numbers by various members of the Ateneo community will be
presented.  These will include:

1. Ateneo Grade School Boys Choir
2. IL-VOCE and indAK from High School
3. ARSA Choir, Ateneo Glee Club, LS Non-Teaching personnel choir, N.I.N.E.
Band from Loyola Schools
4. ASMPH Vox from Professional Schools
5. Special participation of Atty. Jaime G. Hofileña (Vice President for
Social Development)
6. Special participation of Fr. Jose Ramon T. Villarin, SJ (University
President) and Sr. Ma. Nerissa B. Bandojo, RC

Let's cheer on and support our wonderful performers.  Mr. Ariel Diccion
will be emcee.

Also, Jollibee gift certificates and ReIGNITE shirts will be included as
raffle prizes.  Light snacks will be served after the program.

As we celebrate Saint Ignatius' feast day on July 31st, let's come together
as one for a period of fun and meaning.  See you during the ReIGNITE
Closing Program!

ReIGNITE is brought to you by the Ateneo de Manila University in
partnership with San Miguel Corporation with the support of Smart
Communications, Jollibee, Nestea, Cebu Pacific, Gourmet Farms, C2, Nissin
Cup Noodles, Jack & Jill Fun-O  Crackers, Jack & Jill Wafrets Brix, Jack &
Jill Mallow Puff, X.O chocolate shake candy and Ms. Debbie N Tan (College
'79).