[Blueboard] Primer on New Age

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Fri Jul 25 16:53:58 PHT 2014

"A cultural, philosophical, and religious trend has been emerging since
the 1960s in reaction to the present state of humanity.Its goal is to
push society towards a new awareness, towards a new type of spiritual
existence.We call this trend NEW AGE and nowadays, many aspects of our
lives have felt in some way the effects of this trend.

This primer will address some of the most frequent questions about NEW
AGE. "

Grab a copy of PRIMER ON NEW AGE.

Now on SALE at Tanging Yaman Store, Sonolux Building, Seminary Drive,
Ateneo de Manila University.

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

"Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM "
- Earl Shaof

---