[Blueboard] PRAYER INTENTION + MAXIMINA R. GUILLERMO

Cyrus D. Lim clim at ateneo.edu
Mon Jul 14 15:15:20 PHT 2014

Let us pray for the repose of the soul of* + MAXIMINA R. GUILLERMO*, who
passed away last Friday, 11 July 2014. Mrs. Guillermo is the mother of Mr.
Dominador “Jojo” R. Guillermo, faculty member of the Math Subject Area. The
wake is at their residence at 95 Rizal Street, Baliuag, Bulacan.

The interment will be on Tuesday, 15 July 2014.

We pray that our good Lord grant Maximina eternal rest, and her family
peace and consolation.

*Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in
me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me
will never die. –John 11: 25-26*

--
*Mr. CYRUS D. LIM*
Secretary

Ite Inflammate Omnia. -St. Ignatius de Loyola