[Blueboard] JOB VACANCY at the Ateneo Center for Social Entrepreneurship (ACSEnt)
Human Resource Management and Organization Development [HRMOD]
hrmod at ateneo.edu
Mon Jul 14 09:17:57 PHT 2014
*ASSISTANT DIRECTOR for Ateneo Center for Social Entrepreneurship (ACSEnt*)
(John Gokongwei School of Management, Loyola Schools)
Reporting to the Director of the Ateneo Center for Social Entrepreneurship
(ACSEnt) of the John Gokongwei School of Management, the Assistant Director
will direct the education, research, student engagement, networking, and
communication activities of the Center. The Assistant Director will
undertake the following functions and responsibilities:
(1) Develop, plan and implement various activities aimed at increasing
awareness and understanding of social entrepreneurship among students,
faculty members, and non-academic personnel within the university as well
as the broad range of stakeholders outside the university.
(2) Design and implement research projects aimed at expanding the body of
knowledge on various aspects and dimensions of social enterprise practices
in the Philippines. Develop a pool of faculty members who will be
interested and actively engaged in social entrepreneurship research.
(3) Develop and implement activities aimed at engaging student
participation in various social entrepreneurship activities inside and
outside the university. Stimulate the development of the student social
(4) Establish and develop networking and relationships with social
entrepreneurs and organizations and institutions outside the university
that are supporting and promoting social entrepreneurship.
(5) Develop and maintain the ACSEnt website and other social media
channels to establish and strengthen connection and interaction with
various customers and stakeholders.
(6) Assist the Director in annual planning and budgeting of the Center and
in the preparation of various activity reports of the Center. Represent the
Center as may be assigned by the Director.
(7) Explore and create opportunities for international collaboration
between students of JGSOM and other universities abroad along social
· Graduate degree in business, management, development, or social
science is preferred.
· Minimum five years work experience in development organizations,
non-profits, businesses, or government.
· Minimum five years of experience in planning, implementing,
managing and evaluating projects.
· Experience in designing and implementing research projects is
· Experience in leading student organizations.
· Experience in planning, coordinating and managing conferences and
Interested employees may send their resume to:
Christine L. Velasco
HR Assistant II
Employment & Development Services Section
Office of Human Resource Management and Organization
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard