[Blueboard] JOB VACANCY at the Loyola Schools - Office of Admission and Aid
Human Resource Management and Organization Development [HRMOD]
hrmod at ateneo.edu
Sat Jul 12 11:56:46 PHT 2014
This Job Vacancy is under the Category A of the Employee Referral Program
*OFFICE ASSISTANT I (OS I)*
(Office of Admission and Aid, Loyola Schools)
This position assists in handling various scholarship activities under the
direct supervision of the Assistant to the Director for Scholarships and
· Encodes the scholarship application forms of incoming freshman
applicants and upperclass applicants and the scholarship update forms and
summer request forms of current scholars.
· Assists in the issuance and receiving of the following forms
given to students: Scholarship Financial Aid Questionnaire, Scholarship
Update Form, Summer Request Form and Scholars’ Request for Approval Form.
· Assists in sorting the letters and contracts of incoming freshman
· Assists in the registration of scholars every semester.
· Encodes appeals of scholars with failing grades.
· Updates individual files of scholars.
· Encodes service hours of scholars in the system. Coordinate with
the departments in need of service.
· Encodes the BDO Cash Card Applications of students.
· Prepares the AMPC Food Stubs monthly.
· Assists in the following scholarship activities: Reception for
Merit and DIRLIST Scholars, Get-together of Merit and Academic Scholars and
the Get-together of Benefactors and Graduating Class every year.
· Assists in preparing the materials and food for scholarship
· Updates files of benefactors.
· Assists in sorting and sending of the following to benefactors:
Thank You letters, Christmas Cards, Billing Letters and Grades of Scholars.
· Assists in various OAA activities – submission of application
forms, confirmation of incoming freshmen and administration of ACET
· Prepares documents for sending through courier
· Performs other tasks assigned by the Supervisor
1. With a Bachelor’s Degree; with Ateneo de Manila work experience
2. Trustworthy; can handle confidential information
3. Pleasing, warm personality; patient & respectful in dealing with
4. Computer literate – proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel)
5. With ability to handle more than one task at a time
6. Highly recommended by a previous employer
Interested employees must write a letter of intent addressed to their
supervisor / unit head and submit on or before 18 July 2014 to:
Christine L. Velasco
HR Assistant II
Employment & Development Services Section
Office of Human Resource Management and Organization
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard