[Blueboard] Blue Eagle Bulletin 1

Juliana J. Javellana-Santos jjavellana-santos at ateneo.edu
Sat Jul 12 06:54:12 PHT 2014

​

We’re bringing back the Blue Eagle Bulletin, 2014 version!   Members of the
Men’s Basketball team will be taking turns sharing with the community their
thoughts about their journey in Season 77 of the UAAP.

Von Pessumal ( #19, SG/F, AB Comm 2015 )  takes on Bulletin #1 where he
talks about the training camps they attended this summer, new additions to
the coaching staff, rookies and the final team line-up of players and much
more.

Follow the Blue Eagle Bulletin77 and let’s continue supporting our Blue and
White!

ONE BIG FIGHT!

http://www.ateneo.edu/news/sports/blue-eagle-bulletin-1

--