[Blueboard] Basic Education Session with the University President

Bernardita G. Yacaba byacaba at ateneo.edu
Fri Jul 4 16:56:04 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

Date:4 July 2014Memo to:The Basic Education CommunityFrom:Fr. Anthony C.
Pabayo, SJVice PresidentSubject:Basic Education Session with the University
President

 I am happy to inform you that we have scheduled a Basic Ed plenary session
on

                                                    *Friday, 25 July 2014 *

*                                                    1:00 - 4:00 pm*
*                                                    AGS Singson Hall*

We have invited the University President, Fr Jose Ramon T Villarin, SJ to
address the Basic Education faculty and staff on this special occasion.
This is an opportunity for Father President to update the Basic Ed
community on matters of great importance to the University and listen to
concerns and suggestions from the Basic Education sector.  For the other
part of the session, we have also invited Fr Rene B Javellana, SJ to talk
on "The Restoration of the Society of Jesus."

I have requested the Basic Education school heads to make the necessary
adjustments in the schedule for the day so that our administrators, faculty
and staff may be able to attend this important activity.

May God continue to bless the work that we do in Basic Education!

--
DITAS G. YACABA
Office of the Vice President for Basic Education

2F Xavier Hall, Ateneo de Manila University
Contact:   632-3761828
                632-4266001 local 4053