[Blueboard] ERRATUM (Correction in GS List of Awardees) : USA 2014 Final List of Awardees

Compensation and Benefits [HRMOD] compben.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Sat Dec 20 10:12:34 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

MEMO TO         :           The University Community

FROM               :           Maria Victoria T. Cortez

                                    Director

RE                    :           FINAL LIST OF AWARDEES FOR 37th USA FOR
YEAR 2014

We are pleased to announce the final list of awardees for this year’s
University Service Awards which will be held on 12 February 2014, at the
High School Covered Courts.  Similar lists were given to your respective
unit representatives to the USA Committee.

We congratulate all our awardees for their dedication and contribution in
the mission of the University!