[Blueboard] Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) Negotiations Update

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Fri Dec 19 16:00:53 PHT 2014

        [image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA)
Negotiations Update

I am pleased to announce to the University Community that the
Administration and Union panels were able to break the deadlock and achieve
resolution of the remaining issues in the CBA. The new CBA was just
formally signed by both panels today.

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila University, I would like to thank the
members of the Administration and Union panels who worked really hard to
reach an agreement beneficial to all of us. We thank as well the National
Conciliation and Mediation Board of the Department of Labor and Employment
for their important role in mediating the negotiation process.

And to you, our University Community, thank you truly for accompanying us
with your prayers and concern. Because of this resolution, there is deeper
gratitude, joy, and hope in our celebration of Christmas.

amdg,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ