[Blueboard] Demise of Jerome T. Maquiling

James Bernard B. Simpas jbsimpas at ateneo.edu
Fri Dec 19 00:16:12 PHT 2014

The Department of Physics of the School of Science and Engineering would
like to express its condolences to the family of Jerome T. Maquiling, who
succumbed to illness and joined our Creator last Wednesday, 17 December
2014. He was 33.

He is the brother of Joel T. Maquiling, faculty member of the Department of
Physics.

The wake is at Kaingin, Malolos, Bulacan. Interment is scheduled for
tomorrow morning, Saturday, 20 December 2014..

We will be grateful to the Ateneo community for your prayers for repose of
Jerome's soul and for the comfort of his remaining family.

Salamat.

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of
compassion and the God of all consolation, who consoles us in our every
affliction, so that we may be able to console those who are in any
affliction with the consolation with which we ourselves are consoled by
God."  (2 Corinthians 1: 3-4)