[Blueboard] INVITATION TO SET-UP A BOOTH IN THE ANNUAL HIGH SCHOOL FAIR

Caroline C. Laforteza claforteza at ateneo.edu
Thu Dec 18 14:07:25 PHT 2014

December 18, 2014

To: Ateneo de Manila University Faculty and Staff
Subject: Invitation to Set-up a Booth in the Annual High School Fair

Greetings!

The Ateneo High School Fair Committee is inviting all offices, faculty and
staff to participate in the annual high school fair entitled Fervor on
January 30 – 31, 2015 by having a food, merchandise, or services booth. If
you are interested in joining, please access the form at
​ www.admuhsosa.org/fair/forms/ab
Click on Booths and complete the application form.

Once you have forwarded your application, the committee will screen and
approve it based on the product or service that will be sold and the
availability of slots. There are only limited slots available, so we would
like to request that you submit your applications on or before December 31,
2014.

For inquiries and other concerns, please contact Ira Francisco at
09088152054. You may also drop by or contact the Office of Student
Activities of the High School.

Thank you very much! We look forward to your participation.
Sincerely yours,

Ateneo High School Fair Committee

Noted by:

Caroline C. Laforteza
Student Activities Coordinator
Ateneo de Manila High School

--

*CAROLINE C. LAFORTEZA*
*Student Activities Coordinator*
*Office of Student Activities (OSA)*
*Ateneo de Manila High School*
*4266001 local 6172*

*Yes we'll walk with a walk that is measured and slow, *
*And we'll go where the chalk-white arrows go, *
*For the children, they mark, and the children, they know *
*The place where the sidewalk ends. *
*(Shel Silverstein)*