[Blueboard] OHRMOD Operations on December 19-20, 2014

Human Resource Management and Organization Development [HRMOD] hrmod at ateneo.edu
Thu Dec 18 13:56:05 PHT 2014

MEMO TO         :           The University Community

FROM                :            MARIA VICTORIA T. CORTEZ

    Director

SUBJECT        :        OHRMOD Operations on December 19-20, 2014

The following sections of the Office of Human Resource Management and
Organization Development will be closed on Friday and Saturday, December
19-20, 2014 due to the transfer of our office to Room 201, 2nd floor, Faber
Hall:

   - Office of the Director
   - Talent Management and Organization Development
   - Workforce Planning and Capability Development
   - Policy Development and HR Relations

Please note that the Compensation and Benefits Sections are already
temporarily located at Room 206, 2nd Floor, Faber Hall (just beside the
Central Accounting Office) and will remain open on these days.

Please bear with our reduced operations for the affected sections as we
start our office transfer this afternoon, December 18, 2014.

Thank you.