[Blueboard] Congratulations Ateneo Fencing Team!

Lynie E. Manalo lmanalo at ateneo.edu
Wed Dec 10 08:49:25 PHT 2014

Congratulations to our Ateneo Fencing Team in this year's 77th UAAP Fencing
tournament held from December 4-7 at the CHK Gym, UP Diliman.

Women Fencing Team 2nd Runner-up Over-all
Junior Fencing Team 1st Runner-up Over-all
Jolo Viceo for being awarded as the Rookie of the Year in the Junior
Division.

The following are the members of Ateneo Fencing Team:
Women - 2nd Runner-up (over-all standing)

Medalist: Bronze:  Foil Team Event
                                - Andrea Melissa Y. Ignacio
                                - Antonia Jerran C. Elumba
                                - Patricia Beatriz P. Paulo
                                - Marie Elise Y. Chanco

                  Bronze:  Sabre Team Event
                                 - Justin Elisa D. Morgan
                                 - Audrey S. Uyan
                                 - Eugenie R. Huibonhoa
                                 - Acdea R. Lim

                 Bronze:  Epee Team Event

  - Marie Elise Y. Chanco
                                - Andrea Melissa Y. Ignacio
                                - Maria Rosario S. Hernandez
                                - Precious C. Castillo

The Ateneo Fencing Program is headed by our faculty Walter Francis K.
Torres.

Leny Evangelista-Manalo
Office Staff, LS PE