[Blueboard] University OIC

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Fri Dec 5 16:26:56 PHT 2014

        [image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           University OIC

I will leave Manila on 7 December 2014 to attend the 9th Global Confucius
Institute Conference. The conference will be held in Xiamen, China.

Atty Jaime G Hofileña, Vice President for Social Development, will be
Officer-in-Charge from 8-9 December 2014.

My office has my coordinates while I am in China.

Your prayers please for a fruitful conference. Thank you.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ