[Blueboard] Isang Pamaskong Anyaya

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Thu Dec 4 08:13:42 PHT 2014

If you love these songs played by a chamber orchestra, then GO! /Pasko
Na!, Himig Ng Hangin, Balang-Araw, Bituin, Paglamig ng Hangin, Gumising,
Emmanuel/.

We will also play well-loved pieces from our past albums like /Huwag
Kang Mangamba, Pilgrim's Theme, Your Heart Today/, and many more!

*COME! Bring your choir and friends!

4 December, THURSDAY, Ateneo HS, 730 PM.*
*FREE ADMISSION!*

*-Jboy Gonzales, SJ*****
FOUNDER of Musica Chiesa/ PRODUCER

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

"Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM "
- Earl Shaof

---