[Blueboard] LS Schedule of Masses (College Chapel)

Joselito R. Mercado jmercado at ateneo.edu
Wed Dec 3 16:38:52 PHT 2014

1.   On December 5, Friday the Loyola Schools will celebrate the Faculty
Day. Mass at the College Chapel will be at *8AM ONLY.*

 2.   To celebrate the Solemnity of the Immaculate Conception of Mary we
will have the following activities:

 a.   Novena Masses from November 25, Tuesday to December 4, Thursday here
at the College Chapel.

b.   On December 8, Monday  we will have the Recitation of the

Rosary at 9:15 in the morning and to be followed by our community Mass for
the feast  at the Church of the Gesu.

Fr. Emmanuel “Nono” Alfonso of the Society of Jesus will be the Presider
and Homilist.

 We invite the LS Community to bring white roses to be offered to Our Lady
after Communion and we encourage the community to wear Blue and White.

The 6:55am and the 12nn masses here at the College Chapel will be
cancelled.

Thank you.