[Blueboard] Invitation: MAKING GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE THROUGH FOI: Evidence from abroad

mbarcelon at ateneo.edu mbarcelon at ateneo.edu
Mon Dec 1 14:48:09 PHT 2014

Dear colleagues and partners from the Ateneo community,

Hope you can join us tomorrow, December 2, 2014 at the Ateneo School of
Government, 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. See below for details.
RSVP: http://goo.gl/forms/qZeW0zNTw9
or call us at (02) 9202920 or (02) 4266001 loc. 4644.

Regards,

Joy Aceron
Program Director
Political Democracy and Reforms (PODER) /Government Watch
Ateneo School of Government

Join us for the third installment of our series of activities for our
"Ako, Ikaw, Tayo, May Pananagutan" awareness campaign.
Guest speaker: Shri Yashovardhan Azad
Information Commissioner
Central Information Commission, India
This time, we focus on a critical proposed legislation, the Freedom of
Information (FOI), and its importance in making government accountable,
looking in particular at the experience of a country that has pioneered
the Right to Information legislation, India.
Limited slots available. RSVP.

I've invited you to fill out the form MAKING GOVERNMENT ACCOUNTABLE
THROUGH FOI: Evidence from abroad. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1L66s84U_8bRTRFNUFmEnwjTr5uVfqwJYdtaN3CxJCdw/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link