[Blueboard] JOB VACANCY at the Master in Entrepreneurship, Graduate School of Business
Careers at Ateneo
careers.hrmod at ateneo.edu
Mon Dec 1 10:40:45 PHT 2014
This Job Vacancy is under the Category A of the Employee Referral Program
*SENIOR SALES & MARKETING OFFICER (OS VIII)*
Master in Entrepreneurship, Graduate School of Business
Under the supervision of the Master in Entrepreneurship (ME) Program
Manager/Group Head, the Senior Sales & Marketing Officer handles Sales and
Marketing functions for the ME Program.
1. Develops and implements Sales and Marketing Strategies of the ME
2. Provides and implements ME promotional campaigns and caravans such as
but not limited to attending exhibits, conventions, conferences, room to
room announcements, direct Marketing and solicitation, etc.
3. Coordinates with the Media in terms of Press Releases and ME regular
print advertising campaign.
4. Coordinates with ME Faculty and ACE-ME Group in gathering articles to
be posted to all its media partner i.e. Business World, Entrep Magazine,
Planters Bank and SME.com.ph
5. Teams up with the ACE Faculty to obtain information on course
highlights, market needs, target, list of participants and promotional
6. Utilizes various marketing channels (i.e. telemarketing, fax
messaging, email, ordinary mails) to project the strong features of the
course to the end users.
7. Prepares daily/weekly sales and marketing campaign reports.
8. Coordinates with the Registrar’s Office and ME Faculty in preparing
class profile, records, name, corrections and attendance.
9. Secures academic records, business papers, financial records of
participants as required by the Registrar’s Office, Program Director and
10. Monitors and assists in the collection of payments to ME students.
11. Assists ME applicants during entrance examination and interview
12. Coordinates with the Training Associate in organizing class socials,
workshops, forum and graduation rites
13. Conducts visits to participants before, during and after the ME
14. Performs all other tasks assigned by the Group Head/Program Manager.
· Preferably with at least a year of experience in Marketing and Sales
of an educational institution
· A Graduate of Marketing/Mass Communication/Education/Human
Resources/ or other business related course
· With excellent English writing and communication skills
· Able to multi-task and can work well to all level of the
· Excellent public relations, and interpersonal skills
Interested employees must write a letter of intent addressed to their
supervisor / unit head and submit on or before 08 December 2014 to:
Christine L. Velasco
HR Assistant II
Workforce Planning & Capability Development
Office of Human Resource Management and Organization
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard