[Blueboard] Quit Now: A Talk on Smoking Cessation

Office of Administrative Services [LS] oas.ls at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 22 15:38:05 PHT 2014

In observance of the National Lung Month this August, we would like to
invite you to attend a talk on smoking cessation. This will be on:

26 August 2014, Tuesday
2pm to 3pm
Faber Hall 302

Invited speaker is Dr. Florante E. Trinidad, a technical officer from the
World Health Organization and an advocate for a smoke-free environment.
Non-smokers are welcome to attend this talk so we will all be aware on the
effects of smoking. Please e-mail cfaustino at ateneo.edu to reserve a seat.

This talk is in coordination with the Loyola Schools Ateneo Food Safety &
Nutrition Advisory Council.

Thank you.

--
*Office of Administrative Services*

*Room 203 2/F Gonzaga Hall*
*Ateneo de Manila University*
*Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights*
*Quezon City*
*Telephone Number: 426-6001 locals 5101 to 5103*
*Telefax: 426-5666*