[Blueboard] Prayer for Peace and Reconciliation

Office of Campus Ministry [LS] campusministry.ls at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 18 06:01:15 PHT 2014

In solidarity with all those who suffer from violence, persecution and war,
particularly for those in Iraq, and in response to the call of the Holy
Father
and the Catholic Bishops Conference of the Philippines,
we will hold the *Prayer for Peace and Reconciliation**.*

Our mass today, Aug 18, will be offered as votive mass for this intention,
and a sacred space will also be set up near the College Chapel from *Aug
18-29*
where candles may be lit as a ritual of praying for peace in Iraq,
in our country and in the world.

*“May the God of peace create in all an authentic desire for dialogue and
reconciliation. Violence is not conquered with violence. Violence is
conquered with peace. *
*Let us pray in silence, asking for peace; everyone, in silence… *
*Mary Queen of Peace, pray for us.” **(Pope Francis)*

Read more:
http://globalnation.inquirer.net/109353/day-of-prayer-for-iraq-set-aug-18#ixzz3AgmN1J2Z

*OFFICE OF CAMPUS MINISTRY*
Loyola Schools, Ateneo de Manila University
Rm. 109 Manuel V. Pangilinan Center for Student Leadership (MVP) Building
Loyola Heights, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City, 1108
Email Address: campusministry.ls at ateneo.edu
<campusministry.ls at ateneo.edu%0d>
Landline: 426-6001 loc 5161
Fax no: 426-6522