[Blueboard] University OIC

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Thu Aug 14 09:24:32 PHT 2014

        [image: Inline image 1]

Memo to         :           The University Community

Subject            :           University OIC

I will leave Manila on 16 August 2014 to attend the 11th All Ateneo Alumni
Convention which will be held in New York, USA.

Upon my return, I will leave for Davao City on 26 August 2014 to attend the
Association of Jesuit Colleges and Universities – Asia Pacific (AJCU-AP)
Annual Meeting.

Dr John Paul Vergara, Vice President for the Loyola Schools, will be
Officer-in-Charge from 16 to 28 August 2014.

My office has my coordinates while I am in the USA and Davao City.

Your prayers please for fruitful meetings and safe travels. Thank you.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ