[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

Remmon Barbaza rbarbaza at ateneo.edu
Tue Aug 12 10:53:26 PHT 2014

Please join us in prayer for the repose of the soul of

*AMELITO C. CRUZ*

who passed away yesterday, 11 August 2014, at the age of 48.

Amelito is the younger brother of Ms. Maria Consuelo C. Camacho, Assistant
to the Dean of the School of Humanities.

Eternal rest grant unto Amelito, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon
him.

* “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me. I give them
eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out
of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and
no one is able to snatch them out of the Father’s hand.”*  (John 10:27-29)

Remmon E. Barbaza, Ph.D.
Acting Dean, School of Humanities
Acting Chair, Department of English
Associate Professor in Philosophy