[Blueboard] Residence Halls Fiesta 2014

Timothy G. Gabuna tgabuna at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 11 22:09:37 PHT 2014

*ARSAMAHAN 2014*

*Manumbalik.Magbigay-Puri.Humayo.*

*Dorm Fiesta in Honor of the First Companions*

*Patron Saints of the Ateneo Residence Halls*

Our celebration this year of the First Companions - patron saints of the
Ateneo Residence Halls community – coincides with the worldwide celebration
of the Bicentenary of the Restoration of the Jesuit Order and our own
community’s launching of the year-long 50th Anniversary of the
establishment of Cervini Hall. We begin our celebration two weeks before
the Feast of the Assumption, August 15 when the First Companions took their
vows in Montmartre in 1534. This year’s ARSAMAHAN enjoins resident students
to envision a global community and a global family, united under the
banners of the First Companions.

*Dates and Events to Remember *

August 3                        530pm             Procession to the Church
of the Gesu

   600pm             Dorm Fiesta Sunday Mass

                                                                Main
Presider: Fr. Jett Villarin, SJ

August 3-9                                          *“Manumbalik”* UD Week,
Prayer Board to St. Ignatius

August 7                      630am-9am    ARSAMAHAN Breakfast (50%
discount, Urban & Zekaf)

August 10                    6pm                Dorm Sunday Mass:  Fr. Bill
Kreutz, SJ (Presider)

August 10-16                                      *“Magbigay-Puri”* Eliazo
Week, Prayer Board to St Faber

August 15                    11am-2pm      ARSAMAHAN Lunch (50% discount,
Urban & Zekaf)

August 17                     6pm                Dorm Sunday Mass: Fr. Vic
de Jesus, SJ (Presider)

August 17-23                                      *“Humayo”* Cervini Week,
Prayer Board to St. Xavier

August 20                    5pm-8pm        ARSAMAHAN Dinner (50% discount,
Urban & Zekaf)

August 24                    6pm                 Dorm Sunday Mass: Fr. Mark
Ravizza, SJ (Presider)

August 31                   6pm                ARSAMAHAN Closing Mass: Fr.
Xavier Olin, SJ (Presider)

                                                            Fiesta Banquet
(Cervini Field)

                                                            Opening of