[Blueboard] POWER BULLETIN - Friday, 08 August 2014

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 8 15:41:31 PHT 2014

  [image: Inline image 1]

Date                :           08 August 2014

Memo to          :           The University Community

>From               :           Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                    Director

Subject            :          POWER BULLETIN - Situation report at Barangka
Grid Power Outage.

The Barangka Grid power failure that happened yesterday at around 3:40 pm
was due to the busted fuse cut-out located at San Jose Seminary.  While
doing some assessment, we noticed a smoke coming from one of the three
transformer of Meralco that supplies the Barangka Grid.  Meralco do
required testing of the transformer and found it to be defective. A
replacement transformer has been installed and was energized this morning
at around 2:30 am,  August 8, 2014.

During this power outage, our Elecom and Grounds team ensures that all
emergency generators are running.

Affected areas are:

   - Residence Hall
   - Alingal Hall
   - Guest House (Alingal)
   - Loyola House of Studies (LHS)
   - ARRUPE Int'l Residence
   - Sonolux Building
   - Cefam Building
   - San Jose Major Seminary
   - San Jose College Annex
   - High School
   - Moro Lorenzo
   - East Asian Pastoral Institute (EAPI)
   - Bellarmine Hall
   - Jesuit Residence (JR)
   - Church of GESU
   - John Pollock
   - OMI (John Pollock)

Thank you and we hope for your patience and understanding.

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

Please email comments to: *Arch. Michael M. Canlas* at mmcanlas at ateneo.edu