[Blueboard] POWER BULLETIN - Thursday, 07 August 2014

FMO Comcen [FMO] comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
Thu Aug 7 16:26:14 PHT 2014

[image: Inline image 1]

Date                :           07 August 2014

Memo to          :           The University Community

>From               :           Arch. Michael M. Canlas

                                    Director

Subject            :          POWER BULLETIN - Thursday, 07 August 2014

At around 3:40 pm today a fuse cut-out tripped at San Jose Seminary
resulting to single-phasing of our Barangka Grid.

Affected areas are:

   - Residence Hall
   - Alingal Hall
   - Guest House (Alingal)
   - Loyola House of Studies (LHS)
   - ARRUPE Int'l Residence
   - Sonolux Building
   - Cefam Building
   - San Jose Major Seminary
   - San Jose College Annex
   - High School
   - Moro Lorenzo
   - East Asian Pastoral Institute (EAPI)
   - Bellarmine Hall
   - Jesuit Residence (JR)
   - Church of GESU
   - John Pollock
   - OMI (John Pollock

FMO technical personnel are now attending the problem.

Thank you and we hope for your patience and understanding.

*MISSION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team fosters a safe,
secure and sustainable environment that is highly conducive to teaching,
learning and community building.*

*VISION*

*The Ateneo de Manila University Facilities Management Team is a cohesive
team of highly competent, proactive and committed interdependent units,
collaboratively driving the University to attain world-class facilities and
services**.*

Please email comments to: *Arch. Michael M. Canlas* at mmcanlas at ateneo.edu