[Blueboard] 50% off tuition on Chinese Language and Culture Classes at the Confucius Institute

Ateneo Confucius Institute info at ateneoconfucius.com
Thu Aug 7 12:10:02 PHT 2014

​
​Enrollment is now open for Cycle 32 Chinese Language and Culture classes at
the Confucius Institute at the Ateneo de Manila University.

Classes will run from September 27 to December 6, 2014. Deadline for
registration is on September 23, 2014.

*We are inviting Ateneo faculty and staff from all units to avail of
our 50% discount on all tuition fees.*

Our courses:

   - Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced Mandarin Chinese
   - Corporate/Business Chinese
   - Practical Spoken Chinese
   - Tai-Chi
   - Qigong
   - Chinese Painting
   - Chinese Calligraphy
   - Guzheng (Chinese Zither)
   - Erhu(Chinese Violin)
   - Chinese Philosophy
   - Special Topics: Current Events

There will be classes available in both Loyola and Salcedo campuses every
Saturday and T-Th. We can also offer special classes for groups of ten or
more students.

For complete schedules, venues and fees, please download our brochure from
www.ateneoconfucius.com
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ateneoconfucius.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNH8jrbYd3ttoTPvVU0SGS59WtSK0A>
.

You may also contact us via our numbers below.

*Confucius Institute at the Ateneo de Manila University*

*Makati Campus - Main*
Tel (632) 894-4513, 894-4663
Fax (632) 812-5617
6/F Ateneo Professional Schools, #130 H.V. dela Costa St., Salcedo Village,
Makati City 1227

*Loyola Campus*
Tel (632) 421-6001 loc 5288
Fax (632) 929-5397, 926-5118
2/F Ricardo and Dr. Rosita Leong Hall, Ateneo de Manila University,
Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City 1108

www.ateneoconfucius.com