[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

Vice President for Administration [VPA] vpadmin at ateneo.edu
Mon Aug 4 07:42:30 PHT 2014

Please pray for the repose of the soul of Engr. Purisimo Concepcion
"Ongcoy" Emata Padero, father of Ms. Temay Padero.

Engr. Padero passed away yesterday, August 3, 2014, with his family by his
bedside. The wake will be held at the Cosmopolitan Memorial Chapels in
Cagayan de Oro and interment will be on Thursday, August 7.

A brief message from Ms. Temay and the Padero Family:

*We thank you all for your prayers in gratitude for our chance to have
> served Papa to our best particularly during the last three months and we
> ask for your continued prayers as we bid him farewell and move on with our
> lives.*

Our sincerest condolences to the Padero Family

--
Office of the VP for Administration
Ateneo de Manila University