[Blueboard] TEST OF PROFICIENCY IN KOREAN (TOPIK) REVIEW CLASS
Sarah Jane O. Domingo
sdomingo at ateneo.edu
Fri Aug 1 09:32:14 PHT 2014
The Annual TOPIK REVIEW CLASS of the Ateneo Initiative for Korean Studies
(AIKS) and the Department of Modern Languages will push through in October.
Actual test (36th TOPIK) to be administered by the Korean Cultural Center
is scheduled to take place on October 12, 2014/Sunday.
Said review class is part of AIKS' outreach program.
Interested parties may refer to the details and pre-registration
SCHEDULE: October 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
TIME: 5:00 – 7:00PM
VENUE: TBA (inside Ateneo Loyola Heights campus)
**OPEN TO THE PUBLIC / FREE TUITION + MODULE
1. Pre-registration is a MUST. Pre-register by sending an email to
aiks.hangeul at gmail.com with the subject heading
“I’M ATTENDING THE TOPIK REVIEW CLASS IN ADMU”
together with the following information:
2. Kindly note that ONLY those who will pre-register on or before AUGUST
31, 2014 will receive a confirmation slip. Due to limited slots, those who
fail to pre-register will NOT be accommodated.
3. Those who will miss 2 SESSIONS will no longer be allowed to attend the
rest of the review class
4. 'Certificate of Attendance' will be given only to those who will be able
to attend ALL sessions
5. For non-Ateneo attendees, please make sure to bring with you your ID and
printed confirmation slip for smooth entrance to the campus.
For inquiries, please contact Kyungmin Bae (TOPIK Review Class Coordinator
/ Visiting Korean Language Lecturer, Department of Modern Languages) via
aiks.hangeul at gmail.com
For more details on the 36th TOPIK, check this:
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Blueboard