[Blueboard] Invitation to CDA Compliance Seminars

esantos at ateneo.edu esantos at ateneo.edu
Sun Sep 29 22:17:07 PHT 2013

A special invitation to members, current, and future officers of
cooperatives operating in Ateneo de Manila University campus:
Come and attend the following Cooperative Development Authority
Compliance Seminar:
-- Records Management
(Saturday, 5 October 2013, 12: 00 noon to 8:00 p.m.)
-- Orientation on Labor and Other Related Laws
(Saturday, 12 October 2013, 12: 00 noon to 8:00 p.m.)
-- Policy Development
(Saturday, 9 November 2013, 12: 00 noon to 8:00 p.m.)
-- Conflict Management
(Saturday, 23 November 2013, 12: 00 noon to 8:00 p.m.)
Hosted & organized by the
Ateneo de Manila Multi-Purpose Cooperative (AMPC)
Seminars will be held at the
AMPC Faculty and Staff Lounge
G/F Gonzaga Building
Ateneo de Manila University
For more information please reply to this email or call Emily
at local 5107
For AMPC Members:
Watch out for the AMPC gift coupons for lucky participants!
| R.A. 9520 or the Philippine Cooperative Code of 2008 requires |
| all elected and appointed officers of the cooperative to undergo |
| various training sessions to be conducted by training institutions |
| duly accredited by the Cooperative Development Authority. |

I've invited you to fill out the form Invitation to CDA Compliance
Seminars. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LYjRYJLjZPcnm6YwNe8Zq7dWaPKMrDWJtIRC6qFZ5r4/viewform