[Blueboard] Request for Prayers

Rizal Library rizal.library at admu.edu.ph
Wed Sep 25 13:36:22 PHT 2013

The Rizal Library would like to ask the Ateneo community to pray for
the family of Mrs. Elisa E. San Andres, who joined our Creator
last Sunday, September 22, 2013, at the age of 69 years old. She is the
mother of Mr. Carlo San Andres, Rizal Library maintenance staff, and
the wife of Mr. Caloy San Andres, retired ADMU maintenance staff. Wake
shall be at
the St. Peter Chapel, Nangka, Marikina, and interment is scheduled
tomorrow, September 26, 2013.

"It is the same way with the resurrection of the dead. Our earthly
bodies are planted in the ground when we die, but they will be raised
to live forever. Our bodies are buried in brokenness, but they will be
raised in glory. They are buried in weakness, but they will be raised
in strength. They are buried as natural human bodies, but they will be
raised as spiritual bodies. For just as there are natural bodies,
there are also spiritual bodies."

1 Corinthians 15:42-57