[Blueboard] Silence My Soul, a concert by the Ateneo Chamber Singers (updated)

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Fri Sep 20 20:21:44 PHT 2013

The Ateneo Chamber Singers (ACS) celebrates its 11th year with "Silence
My Soul" - a concert featuring songs based on the poetry of Rabindranath
Tagore and the biblical Song of Songs. The concert will also launch the
group's newest album under Jesuit Communications, /Hanggang Langit/
<http://www.jescom.ph/?p=5407>, - a collection of songs that returns the
ACS to the roots of its existence; giving glory to God by way of sacred
and inspirational music.

Enjoy a cool evening of music as they perform on September 29, 2013,
Sunday, 7:30 pm at the Church of the Gesu.  Admission is free.

For pre-orders of/Hanggang Langit /cd album, call 426-5971 local 112 or 113.

--
Visit Jesuit Communications atwww.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

"Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM "
- Earl Shaof