[Blueboard] ADMU Programming Team Wins 3rd Place at the IUPC

Jessica O. Sugay jsugay at ateneo.edu
Fri Sep 20 15:34:37 PHT 2013

The Department of Information Systems and Computer Science warmly
congratulates

*Team IsosceleS - THIRD PLACE*
David Martin Cuajunco, 1 BSM AMF
Gabriel Alberto Sanchez, 3 BS CS
Jose Enrico Tiongson, 1 APS-ACS

in the 2013 Inter-University Programming Competition, hosted by the
Computer Society of the Ateneo, held at the Ateneo de Manila University, on
14 September 2013.

There were 20 teams in all, from 8 schools.

We thank our dedicated coaches, Janssen Marwin Go, Dr. Proceso Fernandez,
Jr., Dr. John Paul Vergara, Michael Ybañez, and John Boaz Lee. We thank our
team managers, Dr. Ma. Mercedes T. Rodrigo, Jessica Sugay, and Walfrido
David Diy. We also thank Juan Miguel Andres, Lisa Agbay, Grace Berganio,
and all the DISCS faculty and staff.

A special note of thanks goes out to our sponsor, the Philippine Coastal
Pipeline and Storage Corporation, and to our alumni donors.

Our deepest thanks go out to our Programming Varsity teams. Thank you for
your talent, dedication, and effort!