[Blueboard] The latest issue of BUDHI is out!

Cecile Angela A. Ilagan cilagan at ateneo.edu
Fri Sep 20 09:49:09 PHT 2013

*Budhi: A Journal of Ideas and Culture *has just released Vol. 17, No. 2.

We invite you to view the Table of Contents below and visit
http://journals.ateneo.edu
to read the abstracts
. An annual

subscription
will give you full
online
access to the articles and all other contents
as well as printed copies of the three issues for the year
. Soon, you will also have the option to purchase the articles individually
as we make online payment available for you.  For details, email
cilagan at ateneo.edu <journals.ls at ateneo.edu>.

ARTICLES

KENNETH C. MASONG
Becoming-Religion: Re-/thinking Religion with A. N. Whitehead and Keiji
Nishitani

KELLY LOUISE AGRA
An Inquiry into the Historical Development of Philosophy in Japan

TRAN VAN DOAN
The Search for Authentic Understanding and the Birth of Radical Hermeneutics

JEFFERSON M. CHUA
Reiner Schürmann and the Challenge of Christian Trinitarian Thought

SPECIAL SECTION
TWO BY TWO: DIALOGUES

JULIUS D. MENDOZA and LORELEI C. MENDOZA
Philosophy and Transformative Learning: Lessons in Natural Resource
Management from Cordillera Communities

REMMON E. BARBAZA and PALOMA POLO
Dwelling Near in Mountains Farthest Apart: A Conversation

PALOMA POLO
Four Images from "Apparent Position" (2012)

*Budhi: A Journal of Ideas and Culture *is an international and
peer-reviewed interdisciplinary journal of philosophy that seeks to
encourage creative and critical interpretations of the history of ideas and
theoretical constructions addressing contemporary culture and society. The
journal is published three times a year by Ateneo de Manila University.

For submissions, write to budhi at admu.edu.ph.