[Blueboard] Basic Research Ethics Training

Dj Andres dandres at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 18 16:15:07 PHT 2013

The Training Center for Health Research Ethics and Good Clinical Practice
at the University of the Philippines Manila - National Institutes of Health
(UPM-NIH) is inviting the Loyola Schools to send participants to the:

The Principles of Health Research Ethics and Good Clinical Practice (Basic
Course)
27-29 November 2013
NIH Centennial Conference Room (UP Manila)

As part of our goal to have every permanent faculty member trained in
Research Ethics, we would like to ask those interested to sign-up by 18
October 2013 with:

Ms. Djoanna C. Andres
Room 307, Faber Hall
dandres at ateneo.edu

The LS will cover the cost of training, P6,000 and transportation, P1,200
per person (for 3 days).

Kindly file an official leave if you are interested to join the training.

Djoanna Paula C. Andres
Office Staff
Office of Associate Dean for Research and Creative Work
Ateneo de Manila University
Telephone: 426 6001 local 5046
Fax: 426 5663