[Blueboard] Stories from a Green Ateneo

Ronald Allan L. Cruz rcruz at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 18 12:42:37 PHT 2013

To our fellow members of the Ateneo community:

Have you ever shared a barkada moment around the Batibot tree? Had an
encounter with the inexplicable near the mango tree at the AHS grounds? Had
a moment of solace at the Marian Garden, or a romantic picnic under the
stars on Bellarmine Field? We all have stories to tell about our favorite
trees and flowers and "green spaces" in Ateneo.

We invite all of you to share these on the Facebook page called "Stories
from a Green Ateneo." This activity is part of the "Compendium of Ateneo
Flora" project of the Department of Biology and the Ateneo Biological
Organization - *eXplore. eXperience. eXcel.* (BOx) -- a publication that
seeks to profile the ecological history and profile of the University
campus and also be a rich source of stories about memorable experiences
concerning Ateneo's green residents. Experiences like these are meant to be
shared. Some of your stories might even end up being included in the
publication!

Here is the link to the page: https://www.facebook.com/StoriesGreenAteneo.

We are hoping to be able to read your stories soon!

Thank you!

Cheers,

Ronald Cruz
Moderator, BOx
Undergraduate Student Coordinator, Department of Biology