[Blueboard] Using Social Media for Evangelization

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Tue Sep 10 21:04:26 PHT 2013

*

*"In the digital world there are social networks which offer our
contemporaries opportunities for prayer, meditation and sharing the word
of God. But these networks can also open the door to other dimensions of
faith. Many people are actually discovering, precisely thanks to a
contact initially made online, the importance of direct encounters,
experiences of community and even pilgrimage, elements which are always
important in the journey of faith. In our effort to make the Gospel
present in the digital world, we can invite people to come together for
prayer or liturgical celebrations in specific places such as churches
and chapels. There should be no lack of coherence or unity in the
expression of our faith and witness to the Gospel in whatever reality we
are called to live, whether physical or digital. When we are present to
others, in any way at all, we are called to make known the love of God
to the furthest ends of the earth."**
MESSAGE OF HIS HOLINESS *

*POPE BENEDICT XVI*

*FOR THE 47th WORLD COMMUNICATIONS DAY*

**

**

Visit Jesuit Communications at www.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

"Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM "
- Earl Shaof