[Blueboard] New from JesCom

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Mon Sep 9 21:16:33 PHT 2013

*

Award-winningKORO ILUSTRADO*, an all-male choral ensemble releases its
first album "Sa Iyong Pag-ibig" produced by  Jesuit Communications
Foundation, Inc. (JesCom).

*Koro Ilustrado* <http://www.jescom.ph/?p=5268> who emerged as the
champion of the 2012 Araneta Center Holiday Hymns Choral competition,
garnered  2nd place in the Vocal Ensemble Category at the 2013 Andrea O.
Veneracion International Choral Festival last August 10, 2013 at the
Tanghalang Nicanor Abelardo, Cultural Center of the Philippines.

*Catch them perform and be captivated* with their rendition of familiar
Jesuit songs ("Panunumpa" and "Pananalig")  and popular tracks such as
"I believe I can fly",  "Man in the Mirror" and "Just the way you are"
*on September 21, 2013, Saturday, 1:30 pm at the Chapel of the
Eucharistic Lord, 5th Floor, Atrium, SM Megamall.*

*ADMISSION IS FREE.  For inquiries call 426-5971 local 112 or 113.*

--
Visit Jesuit Communications atwww.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

"Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM "
- Earl Shaof