[Blueboard] ERRATUM: CREMATION SCHEDULE - Evangeline P Baltazar

hrmo at admu.edu.ph hrmo at admu.edu.ph
Fri Sep 6 11:13:40 PHT 2013

EVANGELINE P. BALTAZAR (+) 3 August 1956 - 4 September 2013

We would like to request the Ateneo Community to please pray for the
repose of the soul of Mrs. Evangeline P. Baltazar who passed away last
night, Wednesday, 4 September 2013 due to the effects of a brain
aneurysm.

Vangie worked with the Human Resource Management Office (formerly the
Personnel Office) from 14 June 1976 up to 15 January 2012.

The wake is being held at Chapel 1-D of the Nacional Memorial Homes
along Araneta Avenue, Quezon City.  Cremation will take place on
Sunday, 8 September 2013, 11:00 AM at Loyola Memorial Park -
Crematory, Marikina City.

John 14:1-4 "Let not your hearts be troubled.  Believe in God; believe
also in me.  In my Father's house are many rooms.  If it were not so,
would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you?  And if I
go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to
myself, that where I am you may be also.  And you know the way to
where I am going."

HRMO - Care, Service and Solutions @WORK!

---------

Human Resources Management Office