[Blueboard] "Kapag Natagpuan Kita / Once I Find You", booklaunching, 09 September 2013

Ateneo University Press unipress at admu.edu.ph
Thu Sep 5 08:36:02 PHT 2013

The Ateneo de Manila University Press warmly invites you to the launch
“Kapag Natagpuan Kita/Once I Find You” by Rofel G. Brion, *with a foreword
by Noelle Q. de Jesus*, on September 9, 2013, Monday, at 4:30pm, Faber
Hall, Ateneo de Manila University Loyola Heights Campus.

*Rofel G. Brion’s poems are signposts to the kindred, little notes to other
friends, to beloved family members, musings and reflections on the spirit
and also, quite naturally, prayers.*

* *

*The Tagalog poems in Kapag Natagpuan Kita/Once I Find You will read the
way they were intended by the poet.  As for the translations, they are
attempts to find literal, word-for-word workings, a result of collaboration
between two writers who are also very good friends. – From the foreword by
Noelle Q. de Jesus *

Rofel G. Brion is a professor at the Department of Interdisciplinary
Studies of the Ateneo de Manila University.

Noelle Q. de Jesus is a fiction writer living in Singapore.

KAPAG NATAGPUAN KITA/ONCE I FIND YOU, a new title under the language and
literature category, will be sold during the launch at P350.00, 10% off its
regular price of P390.00. Copies will also available at the Ateneo Press
bookshop (T4265984 and unipress at admu.edu.ph), soon at the Loyola Schools
bookstore, Solidaridad, and Popular Bookstore.