[Blueboard] Calling all Ateneo Alumnae. . .Come celebrate our 40 Years!

Elisa P. Borromeo eborromeo at ateneo.edu
Wed Sep 4 15:45:58 PHT 2013

**

*To my fellow Ateneo alumnae working for the alma mater!*

This school year, we celebrate the 40th anniversary of coeducation in the
Ateneo de Manila University. We will launch the anniversary
celebration on *Saturday,
September 7, 2013, at 4.00 PM*.

We have prepared a delightful afternoon for you, which will start with an
anticipated *Mass by our President, Fr. Jett Villarin, S.J.*  *Chief
Justice Sereno, our special guest, will deliver an inspirational
message*and open an
*exhibit that will take you through the 40 years. We have photos of you,
your achievements, the good old days!*  We will have a fun *ala-Oprah talk
show complete with games, prizes and loot bags*, featuring among others,
Ms. Joji Gotianun-Yap (BS Management ’75) President and CEO of the
Filinvest Group.  *The French Baker* has generously donated the
refreshments for the event.

May I personally invite you to join us for this event? You are one of the
special and generous 314(!) alumnae who are working for the alma mater.  We
would be much honored by your presence.

Celebrate with us! Those of you, who like me, now have Atenean daughters,
bring them along too!

Please confirm your attendance by calling *Ms. Liza Maramag of the
University Development Office at ext. 4081 or emailing her at: **
amaramag at ateneo.edu* <amaramag at ateneo.edu>*.*

Maraming  Salamat.

Sincerely yours,

 *Tonette*

Antonette Palma-Angeles (AB Philosophy, ’77)

Co-chair, 40 Years, Half the Sky