[Blueboard] ANNOUNCEMENT - Facilities Management Office email addresses

COMCEN comcen at admu.edu.ph
Tue Sep 3 09:44:08 PHT 2013

In line with ITRMO's migration to Blue Eagle Mail, we would like to inform the University community of the change of the following email addresses under the Facilities Management Office.

Please send your request to the following email address on matters regarding:

      Type of Request
     E-mail address
     Contact Person
     Contact Number

      Job order
     joborderrequest.fmo at ateneo.edu
     Michelle  R. Galano
     426-6001 loc. 4107

      Security
     csd.fmo at ateneo.edu
     Emily R. Bautista
     426-6001 loc. 4111

      Ateneo Professional Schools
     apscomcen at aps.ateneo.edu
     Eden Dizon
     897-4634

      Communication Center
     comcen.fmo at ateneo.edu
     Ma. Virginia R. DePano
     426-6001 loc. 4102

We would also like to announce the creation of a communication center for the Ateneo Professional Schools. The email address is apscomcen at aps.ateneo.edu; this will serve all offices and units within the following campuses:

                -              Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health (ASMPH)

                -              Ateneo Professional Schools-Rockwell and Salcedo campuses

For more information and inquiries, please call the Facilities Management Office at 426-6001 local 4101

Thank you.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8746 (20130830) __________

http://www.eset.com