[Blueboard] Manila Observatory Brownbag session with Dr. Noor Yahaya from Univ. of Malaysia

amdortiz at observatory.ph amdortiz at observatory.ph
Mon Sep 2 13:22:53 PHT 2013

Manila Observatory is pleased to have a guest speaker from the
University of Malaysia Terengganu, Dr. Noor Zaitin Yahaya, for our
brownbag lunch seminar on Thursday, Sept 5 at 11AM (this week).

The topic will be about "Novel method to model air pollution data
using a stochastic boosted regression trees  (BRT) technique (PNC,
Ozone and PM10)".

The venue will be at the 3rd floor conference room of the Manila
Observatory -  Solar Building.

Manila Observatory regularly hosts brownbag lunch sessions with
scientists and researchers every Thursday at 11 am. It's a great way
to learn more about our science and research in an informal
atmosphere. Check the Manila Observatory Facebook page for the latest
updates and for any questions!