[Blueboard] 2013 Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines (TOSP)

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Mon Sep 2 10:40:48 PHT 2013

[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to      :     The University Community

Subject         :     2013 Ten Outstanding Students of the Philippines
(TOSP)

On behalf of Ateneo de Manila University, I am pleased to inform you that
two of our very own made it to the TOSP. They are:

*Gabriel Ignacio P Alejo*
Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences

*Delfin Stephen D Villafuerte** *
Bachelor of Science in Management Engineering

Bachelor of Arts in Economics (Honors Program)

 Gio Alejo and Delfin Villafuerte are among our recent top graduates. They
both received recognition for excellence in academic, leadership and
service achievements.

In the 2013 search of the TOSP, Gio and Delfin were chosen from among 30
national finalists from 25 schools and 9 regions all over the country.

We take joy and pride in their achievements; we are grateful for the honor
they give to our University; and we look forward in hope for our people as
their young lives of service unfold.

ad majorem Dei gloriam,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ