[Blueboard] ASMPH 100%, and two Ateneans in the Top 10

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Mon Sep 2 10:31:21 PHT 2013

[image: Inline image 1]

Memo to      :     The University Community

Subject         :     ASMPH 100%, and two Ateneans in the Top 10

On behalf of the Ateneo de Manila University, I congratulate the ASMPH
Class of 2013 for their stellar performance in the recently concluded
Medical Board Exams.

I am also pleased to congratulate our two placers, Ruth Divine Agustin
(3rdplace) and Pamela Marie Imperial (9
th place), for affirming ASMPH and the entire University in our mission of
forming *doctors-for-others*.

This achievement is gladly shared by everyone. We are truly grateful to our
students (especially the great nest of a support group called *Pugad Agila*),
faculty, staff, and administrators of the ASMPH for their unwavering
support of our board examinees.

Congratulations to our new doctor-leaders!

ad majorem Dei gloriam,

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ