[Blueboard] Memo: Holy Week Break

VPAdmin vpa at admu.edu.ph
Tue Mar 26 11:20:16 PHT 2013

Date: 26 March 2013

Memo to: The University Community

Subject: Holy Week Break

I wish to inform the community that all University offices will be
closed at 12:00 PM tomorrow, Holy Wednesday. Also, Black Saturday has
been declared as a Special (Non-Working) Day by the President of the
Philippines through Proclamation No. 459, s. 2012.

Employees are reminded to ensure that offices are kept safe and secure
during the Holy Week break. All windows should be closed; doors,
locked; and electrical equipment, unplugged.

I pray that everyone keeps safe during this time-off from work and
take this opportunity to reflect and ruminate on the significance of
the Holy Week.

For your information and proper guidance.

Wishing you all a Happy Easter,

Nemesio S. Que, SJ
Vice President for Administration

Attached file: 20130326 VPAMemo-Holy Week Break.pdf

--
Office of the VP for Administration
Xavier Hall