[Blueboard] Fundraising for Jeric Briones (BS AMF '12, M AMF '13) and Joanna Rangasa (AB Eco '12)

Eumir Alexis R. Angeles eaangeles at ateneo.edu
Sat Mar 16 23:20:06 PHT 2013

Greetings, Ateneo community!

Last Sunday, March 10, 2013, at around 5 AM, our friends Joanna P. Rangasa
(AB EC ‘12) and Jeric C. Briones (BS AMF ’12, M AMF ’13) were involved in a
car accident. The injuries they suffered caused them to undergo several
operations (head,spine,abdomen and shoulder operations for Jeric, and
clavicle and thigh fracture nailing for Joanna). Both of their operations
went successful and they are both under recovery.

However, their families need help in covering their medical bills. As of
today, Joanna’s medical bill already amounted to more than 400,000 pesos.
No update yet was given regarding Jeric’s bill, but it is assumed to also
be big considering the number of doctors he had for multiple operations.

We are asking for any donation that you can offer their families in this
time of need. Aside from direct donations, we will also be glad if you
could share this to people whom you think could help our cause.

Your kindness and generosity will be deeply appreciated.

For cash donations, you could hand it either by meeting up with us or by
depositing it to our bank accounts.

For cash deposits you can channel your donations through the ff. accounts:

BPI
Account Number: 9609 0131 57
Account Name: Chrizaldy Neil C. Manibo
or
Account Number: 0483062486
Account Name: Eumir Alexis R. Angeles

BDO
Account Number: 4680 1006 08
Account Name: Jedd Carlo F. Ugay

For those who prefer meet-ups, these are the following contact persons for
different locations:
Manila: Khent Santos (09155675738)
Ortigas: Arjohn Ceperiano (09232004187)
Boni: Karlo Abril (09267372121)
Bonifacio Global City: Paul Luzon (09159515845)
Makati: Jedd Ugay (09178818356)
Katipunan/Marikina: Neil Manibo (09054507624)
Within Ateneo: Eumir Angeles (09153642090 / eaangeles at ateneo.edu)

For general inquiries, you may contact Neil Manibo (09054507624) and Jedd
Ugay (09178818356).
For Gabay Alumni, you may contact Victoria Dreyfus (09173129242).
Thank you very much! May God bless us all!