[Blueboard] New office of Fr. Jaime C. Bulatao SJ, Center for Psychology Services

bulataoctr at admu.edu.ph bulataoctr at admu.edu.ph
Mon Mar 18 08:19:58 PHT 2013

Dear all,

Greetings!

We would like to inform the Ateneo community that the Fr. Jaime C.
Bulatao, SJ Center for Psychology Services has moved to its new office
on the first floor of Bellarmine Hall.  The Bulatao Center is the
service and training arm of the Psychology Department.  We offer
therapy and assessment, training, and research services to the public.
  Our clientele include children, adolescents, and adults, and we work
with individuals, couples, families, schools, government and
non-government institutions and national and international
organizations and companies.  If you would like to know more, please
contact us at 426-5982, 426-6001 loc 5268, or 0915-886-7912.

Come visit us soon!

Warm regards,

Karina Therese G. Fernandez, PhD
Executive Director
Fr. Jaime C. Bulatao SJ, Center for Psychology Services