[Blueboard] Advertise. Donate. Support.

Dit G. Sablan esablan at admu.edu.ph
Thu Mar 14 19:33:31 PHT 2013

Here's an opportunity to partner with us.

JesCom is currently in production of its 2013 Lenten TV Special entitled
/BAGONG BUHAY/, a two-hour documentary that will feature journeys of
individuals who have experienced conversion in their lives -- from
sinful to virtuous lives.  With the aid of experts like Fr. Ramon Maria
Luza Bautista, SJ who has a PhD in Spirituality from Heythrop College,
University of London and Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle, Archbishop of
Manila, the show aims to enlighten and lead the viewers to reflect on
how a genuine conversion takes place.

The Lenten Special airs on Maundy Thursday, March 28, 2013 at 3:00 pm on
ABS CBN Channel 2.

We invite you to support our media ministry by being a participating
media sponsor for /BAGONG BUHAY./

For more information please call Dit Sablan at 426-5971 loc 121 or
09088868447 or email esablan at admu.edu.ph.

Read more.... http://www.jescom.ph/?p=2200

--
Visit Jesuit Communications atwww.jescom.ph
Like us on facebook

Dit G. Sablan
426-5971 loc. 121

"Dont wish it were easier, Wish you were BETTER
Dont wish for fewer problems, Wish for more SKILLS
Dont wish for less challenges, Wish for more WISDOM "
- Earl Shaof