[Blueboard] Traffic/Parking Advisory

COMCEN comcen at admu.edu.ph
Thu Mar 14 16:27:34 PHT 2013

Traffic/Parking Advisory

The Ateneo de Manila University will be having a BONFIRE 2 tomorrow, Friday, March 15, 2013 at the Grade School parking area in celebration of being the UAAP Champions forFootball and Baseball Men's Team.

In connection with this, we would like to advise the community on the following:

Traffic

1. Grade School lane will be closed to traffic at 12 NN.

2. Vehicles going to High School and Loyola Schools will be allowed to turn left via Diversion Road.

Parking

1. Grade School employees parking in the area are requested to transfer at P1 by 2PM to give way for the setting up of materials needed for the event.

Please call our office at 426-6001 local 4107-4108 for any inquiries.

Thank you!

Facilities Management Office

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 8114 (20130313) __________

http://www.eset.com