[Blueboard] Fwd: Search for Director, Human Resource Management

Rona Valenzuela mvalenzuela at ateneo.edu
Mon Mar 11 15:02:01 PHT 2013

Memo to:        The University Community

Subject:           Search for Director, Human Resource Management

I have convened a Search Committee for the task of finding a new Director
of the Human Resource Management Office.  The members are:

Mr Jose F Santos - Chair

Mr Rodolfo P Ang

Dr Ma Luz C Querubin

Mr Albert L Buenviaje

Mr Gabriel F  Mallillin

Fr Nemesio S Que SJ

Mr Jose Antonio P Salvador Jr

I am requesting the University community to actively participate in this
search process by nominating candidates who will further the strategic
thrusts of the University through the engagement of its human resources.

I would appreciate it if nominations are submitted in writing by 31 March
2013* *to Dr Edna P Franco, Assistant to the President for Organization
Development and Planning (email: efranco at ateneo.edu).

After nominations are received, the Search Committee shall then:

·         Create a shortlist of possible candidates

·         Interview candidates

·         Report their recommendation to the President

Thank you for your active contribution to this discernment process.

Jose Ramon T Villarin SJ